US Peroxide Rapid Response
US Peroxide (USP) is uniquely positioned to rapidly respond to your environmental treatment challenges. USP combines experienced applications and equipment field support with a large inventory of storage systems and pumping modules to respond quickly to time sensitive water and wastewater treatment situations.
- With considerable inventory of tank and pump systems as well as our partnerships with leading chemical suppliers, USP can mobilize chemicals and equipment quickly to respond to your rapid response needs, often within 24 hours.
- We offer dosing options are designed to meet all safety requirements and sized to meet your specific process and dosage rates requirements.
- Our Applications Engineers and Equipment and Engineering Services teams will provide timely and thorough applications assistance and technical support during the entire project.
Download the Rapid Response Solutions Brochure (PDF)
Examples of where our Rapid Response Program has successfully addressed treatment challenges include the following:
- Temporary application of hydrogen peroxide as a source of supplemental dissolved oxygen in biological treatment systems during periods of excessive BOD loading
- Hydrogen peroxide pretreatment of high strength wastewater to reduce toxicity or BOD/COD prior to biological treatment
- Emergency hydrogen peroxide treatment of lagoons or ponds to control hydrogen sulfide and other odors
- Shock cleaning of cooling water systems for biofouling and slime control
Back to top
Get More Information
Contact US Peroxide for more information on our products and services: